(Аюб пайғамбар бетінен бағытталған)
мақалалар тізбегінің бөлігі
|Елшілер мен пайғамбарлар|
Аюб Құран кәрімдеӨңдеу
Құран кәрімде Аюб Аллаһның қызметкері есебінде сипатталады, Аюб Аллаһқа деген сенімін ешқашан жоғалтпағаны және әрдайым қиын жағдайда Аллаһ тағалаға жалбарынып көмекке шақырғаны айтылады:
Әйүб (Ғ.С.) те Раббына: “Маған бір бәле келді. Сен мәрхамет етушілердің абзалысың” деп, жалбарынды.
- Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'an: Text, Translation and Commentary, note 2739: "Job (Ayub) was a prosperous man, with faith in Allah, living somewhere in the north-east corner of Arabia. He suffers from a number of calamities: his cattle are destroyed, his servants slain by the sword, and his family crushed under his roof. But he holds fast to his faith in Allah. As a further calamity he is covered with loathsome sores from head to foot. He loses his peace of mind, and he curses the day he was born. His false friends come and attribute his afflictions to sin. These "Job's comforters" are no comforters at all, and he further loses his balance of mind, but Allah recalls to him all His mercies, and he resumes his humility and gives up self-justification. He is restored to prosperity, with twice as much as he had before; his brethren and friends come back to him; he had a new family of seven sons and three fair daughters. He lived to a good old age, and saw four generations of descendants. All this is recorded in the Book of Job in the Old Testament. Of all the Hebrew writings, the Hebrew of this Book comes nearest to Arabic."
- Book of Job (ағылш.)
- Book of Job with Hebrew and English
- Themes of Job
- Summary of Job's life.
- A resource page network on Job
- Putting God on Trial – The Biblical Book of Job complete online commentary
- Aristeas identifies Job with the Jobab mentioned in Genesis 36:33, a great-grandson of Esau
- An international fraternal organization for young women based on the teachings of the book of Job.
- The Story of Ayyub (Job). The same page is also available here